March 8, 2013
You guys. These couple of weeks are just really amazingly busy. I hate the word busy, but seriously it’s like, woah. I think I’m being LESS productive because I have so much to do that when I find myself with a spare hour, I choose to plop in front of the TV and turn my brain off, instead of continuing down my list of to-dos. Anyone ever experience this?
Rando- picture of shoes, because I love them.
So anyway. Just kind of wanted to check in and say what up. Next week I’ll be back with more awesome projects + fun times for you. In Le meantime, this is what I’ve been spending my time on:
- Rehearsal Dinner invitations for my favorite family
- Special surprise paper project for my favorite bachelorette
- Painting every single wall surface in Man-Piece’s new house. [I am now an expert at painting, if anyone wants some painting assistance, I will now accept payment to paint houses. That's how good I am.]
- Spring greeting cards collection for Le Shop
- Invitations for Le Shop [Want to get some for free? Join Le Newsletter!]
- Using “Le” in place of “The” way too much
- Taking unnecessary naps
- Getting my bod ready for Spring and Summer
So. I’m Trying (get it!?) to keep up with life. Stick with me. And don’t forget to join the newsletter for some free invitation printables coming soon! If you’re not on the newsletter, no freebies. That’s why it’s special. Duh.
How are you preparing for the arrival of Spring? Any fun crafty projects? Health challenges? Party planning? See you in the comments!